Friday, 20 December 2013

DECEMBER: The Christmas Wishlist!


Christmas's just around the corner and I realized I have no Christmas wishlist! How else Santa would know what I want for Christmas this year…? There are many things I want at this very moment and doing this list was a serious struggle, but I think I've picked a few that I want the most. So Santa, take a hint!

BOBBI BROWN Old Hollywood Eye Palette ($75) is a real gem for me, I absolutely love the range of colours here, perfect mix if you ask me! I've never used any of Bobbi Brown products but I've recently read a review on this very palette and I know it would be perfect for me!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Event Entry Palette ($11) I actually saw this the other day in Sephora and I was really impressed by the quality of the eyeshadows and how pretty they looked in the glittery etui!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette ($28) another Sephora pick, with a wider range of colours, but I think these are a great toned mix that would be perfect for everyday use as well as for the evening.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette (£47.50) I'm in a great need for a fragrance, and I figured that Daisy is the IT fragrance this season and it would be great to have it on my shelf!

BABYLISS VINTAGE GLAMOUR WAVE MAKER (£20) I recently noticed that my hair straightener isn't really enough if it comes to making waves or any type of curls and at this moment my hair are too long to curl them with a hair straightener so I started looking for something to fill in the gap. And I think I have found the perfect solution: hair wand!

Kerastase Cristalliste Luminous Set that contains: Serum Lumière (£12.67)Perfecting Masque (£19.30)Bain Cristal - Fins (£10.67) and Lait Cristal (£12.67) If we're talking about hair I've found a set that would suit my hair perfectly because it was created for fine hair like mine, with no volume. As I've really started paying attention on my hair products I think that Kerastase, with their amazing reviews, would be perfect to start with!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?






Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on bloglovin'!

1 comment:

  1. This Babyliss hair wand looks amazing! Great wishlist! I hope you find all of it under your Christmas tree! xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...