Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder



For past few weeks I've been trying, for the first time in my life, products from a brand called Seventeen. As we don't  have it in Poland I have never had an opportunity to do so. But visiting Ireland has opened me to some new experiences as well as to my make up bag. If I were to pick my two favourite products form Seventeen that I bought it would be the WOW! Primer (which I reviewed here) and the Miracle Matte Pressed Powder that I'm just about to review.

I've picked a shade called Silky Beige and it's perfect for a rather fair complexion like mine. It's not too orange or too yellow, rather transparent, it's a shade that really reflects my skins colour. 

I'm a girl that's always looking for some more matte products. So when I saw this I was like: Hey! You don't need this. But it's a perfect matte so maybe. Ok, I'll buy it. Weird, I know, but at first I wasn't really convinced to buy it. I have actually bought it in Boots on the airport as my last minute purchase. But I'm glad I did! The MATTE factor is really great and I don't have to worry about my shining face or that the oil has taken the control over it. Once I put it on my face is matte till the very evening. And that's why I love it so much. It is really hard to find a product this good. 

I have only found two drawbacks. One, it uses up very fast, after two months of using it almost every day I have about a half of the product left. I know you may think that I'm crazy and having a product last for four months is enough but comparing to my other pressed powders it uses up very fast. Which makes me even more sad because, the second drawback, it's not available in Poland and Boots doesn't seem to start sending packages outside the UK. But that gives me another reason to visit this place one more time!

From reading my post you already know I love this product and I'd recommend it to every girl looking for a PERFECT MATTE!






Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on bloglovin'!

1 comment:

  1. I wish this was available in the US, your review makes me wish I could try it, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...