Friday, 31 January 2014

Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer

Buying primers is one of my things. I rarely pass by a new relase and I really enjoy trying new ones. So when I saw that Seventeen has refreshed their collection by adding new products I was really happy.

It took me 3 months to decide weather I like it or not. The answer is not. During that time I have used this primer, to be honest, 4-5 times and every time it was an unpleasant experience. 
The formula is VERY THICK, I mean really, really thick. And it sets so fast I can't really put it on my face at once. It becomes like a rubber and is very hard to spread round the face.

The next con is that it smells really bad. Sometimes primers have a scent, but it is very light and mostly doesn't bother me. But I can feel this one all day long, not only on my face but on my hands, even after I have washed them several times. 

Another thing - it barely even plays it's role as a primer. I'd say it's more of a sticky, thick base that will destroy your make up rather than help it stay put. 

I hate giving bad reviews, there are always some advantages in products I write about, but with this primer I just couldn't find one. I really like Seventeen, I've just started to get to know the brand and I love their WOW! primer or the Miracle Matte Pressed Powder. I just didn't love this primer, which is a real waste of money...

Have you tried this primer? What is your opinion on it?

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on bloglovin'!


  1. first time I hear about this brand :) nice post!

  2. I've tried this primer as well and I also really hated it. xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

  3. A very honest review - I will be giving this Primer a miss.

  4. Hi, I love your blog. :) I'm new in the blogging world and I aim to make friends. I do blog about fashion and food and I would appreciate a visit/follow. God bless. :)

    Miss Blabbbermouth-

  5. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...